Learn how to reduce your auto insurance costs.
Your auto insurance rates can vary dramatically depending on the insurance company, the insurance agent used, the model of automobile, and type of coverage(s). Below you will find a number of items that can help lower your auto insurance costs.
Below you will find tips on how to reduce your auto insurance costs:
- Find out if the vehicle has a high accident rate.
- Find a package deal by buying your auto and homeowners policies from the same company.
- Increase your deductible if you feel you can handle the out-of-pocket expense in the event of an accident.
- Consider dropping collision coverage as your auto’s blue book value is less than the cost of repairing it.
- A good driving record lowers your insurance rates.
- Comparison shop your insurance(s).
- Buy a “low profile” vehicle. (Cheaper to repair and low theft losses).
- Ask if they offer any other discounts/programs.
Also, check to see if you qualify for any of the following discounts:
- Good driver.
- Driver training.
- Defensive driving courses.
- Mature driver.
- Restricted or low mileage.
- Anti-lock brakes.
- Air bags.
- Automatic Selt Belt.
- Antitheft systems.