Your auto insurance rates can vary dramatically depending on the insurance company, the insurance agent used, the model of automobile, and type of coverage(s). Below you will find a number of items that can help lower your auto insurance costs.
Below you will find tips on how to reduce your auto insurance costs:
- Find out if the vehicle has a high accident rate.
- Find a package deal by buying your auto and homeowners policies from the same company.
- Increase your deductible if you feel you can handle the out-of-pocket expense in the event of an accident.
- Consider dropping collision coverage as your auto's blue book value is less than the cost of repairing it.
- A good driving record lowers your insurance rates.
- Comparison shop your insurance(s).
- Buy a "low profile" vehicle. (Cheaper to repair and low theft losses).
- Ask if they offer any other discounts/programs.
Also, check to see if you qualify for any of the following discounts:
- Good driver.
- Driver training.
- Defensive driving courses.
- Mature driver.
- Restricted or low mileage.
- Anti-lock brakes.
- Air bags.
- Automatic Selt Belt.
- Antitheft systems.
Get an Auto Insurance Quote! FREE! Click Here!